Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Movie - Babies

I know I said this would be a book review site and it really will be in the long run.  However since this is my blog if I find something else that might be interesting (no politics, religion, or celebrities I promise) I will be posting it here.
I have a movie trailer for you all to check out.  No it isn't my normal type of movie.  Not scifi or even action/adventure, however it looks like a really nice feel good movie coming out for Mother's Day.  I might even tell my brat (I do love her but it has been quite a while -17 years- since she has been this cute) that this is what I want to do for Mother's Day. A nice relaxing breakfast followed by this movie.



After you watch the trailer please take the time to enter a picture of your sweetie pie in the Babies contest below.



I mentioned in a previous post that one of the companies that I do WOM (Word of Mouth) advertising for is BzzAgent.  BzzAgent has given me the opportunity to have an advance peek at some of the promotional materials for this movie.  In exchange for me sharing with all of you, each time one of those links is clicked I earn points towards a drawing of some really great prizes.

While I may not have a little one anymore and don't need a years supply of diapers I do know a very special young lady that would be able to use any of the baby related prizes out there.

So help me count down to both the movies release and Mother's Day.


Don't forget to call your mom and grandmothers and tell them you love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment