Monday, March 22, 2010

Book Club

Some really cool ladies and I decided to form a book club. We are meeting twice a month to discuss our current read. If any of you are in the Boise area and interested in reading and discussing with us let me know.

I thought we had picked out our first book and was just getting ready to place the order when I ran into a small dilemma. Which one? It seems that the sequel/prequel?? comes out tomorrow. Should we start with the first or the second book? Was the first book good? Any comments?

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith



I think we should start with this first one and since the publisher was nice enough to post the first three chapters online I figured I would give you ladies the link so that we can start reading while certain people who actually have a life go somewhere for spring break (I'll allow you to remain nameless I guess) and I'll place the order with Amazon Thursday. Let me know if you ladies want the book by Hockensmith first instead.

The first three chapters are posted here at Irreference's website

The book hitting the shelves tomorrow is:

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of The Dreadfuls by Steve Hockensmith





Another book by the same publisher that might be a fun read.

Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters
by Jane Austen and Ben H Winters



No comments:

Post a Comment