Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Monavie & ACN & BzzAgent & Vocalpoint

Irons in the fire for me.

I love the Monavie brand products and use the gel packets on a daily basis. I am an authorized distributor but it isn't anything I really push on people. At least I don't think so. I am always willing to give friends samples of their new products as they come out. I have a website set up @ http://mymonavie.com/boi if you ever want to look for more information.

ACN - Independent Telecommunications distributor. I have just started in this and it is something that I see great potential for myself in. I have been telling quite a few friends and family members the latest and greatest promotions or phone products for awhile. I might as well be getting a commission on it instead of sending them to a specific dealers store or website. This way I can also make sure that they stay happy with their service. I have my own online website set up for this one too @ http://ludington.acnrep.com

Bzzagent...This is the one that actually made me realize how much networking about products that I already do. This company contracts with product manufacturers to spread the word "or BZZZ" about their products. In return for "bzzing" Bzzagent sends you samples and coupons to help spread the word. They don't expect you to talk about a product that you know nothing about. Campaigns fill up quickly and are based on demographis and region. They wouldn't have someone in the NW bzz about a business that is only located in the SE. If you are interested check them out @ http://bzzagent.com

Vocalpoint...Let manufacturers know your thoughts. Every so often this place does campaigns similar to bzzagents. They also frequently send out coupons for you and friends you choose to give them to. I have had so many that I couldn't list them all. The most recent were for a free box of Rice Krispies for me and $1 off coupons for friends. The local Albertson's had a sale going on the made them about $.50 per box. http://www.vocalpoint.com

Each of the above projects help me feel useful and like I am actually accomplishing something other then "just" being a full time college student.

No comments:

Post a Comment